Many thanks to Odelia, the Random Book Blogger for tagging me! I appreciate the shout out!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (If you don’t want to follow me, it’s okay. I’m just trying to spread some love to other bloggers!)
7 facts about me:
- I prefer dogs, but I currently have two cats and two ferrets.
- I’ve lost count of the number of books I’ve read, but I know it’s 800+. Let’s leave it at “a lot.”
- I’m terrified of bees, wasps and scorpions (pretty much anything that can sting you with its butt)…oh and goats. I hate goats.
- My favorite fantasy book is The Hobbit, which I read for the first time in third grade.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- I’ve lived in seven different states (hailing from Wisconsin), fourteen different cities, and nineteen different houses or apartments. Finally stopped (for now) in New Hampshire.
- I’m addicted to soup. It’s my comfort food.
Tag, you’re all it!
- Sajda from Across the Words
- Kharthiyaa from Am a Book Lover Blogger
- Carol from Books & Tea & Sugar
- Sophie from Booked Away
- Ashley from Coffee, Books, and Other Addictions
- Ashley from dreamingthroughliterature
- Beatrice from Dreamland Book Blog
- Ashley from For the Love of the Page
- Krista from Literary Feels
- Mariam from Mariam Mimi’s Bookish Blog
- Alex from People Like Books
- Tanaya from Pretty Pages Blog
Didn’t quite get to 15, but I tried to tag as many amazing book blogs as I could! Happy reading!